Summary of mandatory disclosures pursuant to the Law No. 106/1999 Coll.
1. Full official name of the obliged entity:
Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the CAS, v.v.i., (hereinafter ‘ICPF CAS’), entered in the Register of Public Research Institutions under the Reference No. 17113/2006-34/ÚCHP.
2. Reason and form of establishment of the obliged entity, including the conditions and principles under which it operates:
The workplace was established by the Resolution of the Third Meeting of the Presidium of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences of 30 January 1960, entitled The Institute of Theoretical Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences. Within the meaning of §18, Article 2 of the Law No. 283/1992 Coll. it became the workplace of the Czech Academy of Sciences with effect from 31 December 1992. The workplace was renamed to The Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the CAS by the Resolution of the Academic Council of the CAS of 22 June 1993 with effect from 1 July 1993. Based on the Law No. 341/2005 Coll., the legal form of the Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the CAS changed from the government funded organization to the public research institution on 1 January 2007.
Pursuant to the Law No. 341/2005 Coll. the founder is the Czech Academy of Sciences.
3. Description of the organisational structure of the obliged entity:
Address: Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the CAS v. v. i., Rozvojová 135/1, 165 02 Prague 6
Tel. No..: +420 220 390 111
Fax. No.: +420 220 920 661
Data Box ID: 3zqnqnn
5. Form of payment for providing information:
- By bank transfer:
Bank account No.: 19-8482480217
Bank identifier code: 0100
Constant symbol: 0308
Variable symbol: we recommend to enter CRN of the organisation or the date of birth (DDMMYY)
Message for the recipient: enter the registration number of your registered application
- Personally in the cash office of the ICPF CAS, in the seat of the Institute, door No. 2.08
- By mail to the address:
Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the CAS, v. v. i.
165 02 Prague 6
6. Company registration number of the organisation:
7. Tax identification number of the organisation:
9. Place and method of receiving relevant information:
- By mail:Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the CAS, v. v. i., Rozvojová 135/1,165 02 Prague 6, Czech Republic
b. Telephone No.:+420 220 390 111, +420 220 390 286
c. Fax No.: +420 220 920 661
d. E-mail address: email@example.com
Providing information is subject to a valid Tariff – see point 15
10. Where to lodge an application or complaint, submit a proposal or initiative, or any other request, and where to receive a decision:
Secretariat of the Director of the ICPF CAS (Mo – Fri: 8:00 – 11:00 AM)
11. Place, deadline and method of lodging an appeal against the decision of the obliged entity, including explicit statement of requirements that are, in this respect, imposed on the applicant, as well as the description of the procedures and rules to be followed with respect to these activities:
against the decision of the obliged entity may be lodged within 15 days from the date of the receipt of the decision, appeal, in writing. The appeal is delivered to the obliged entity that issued the decision, namely the ICPF CAS. The obliged entity shall submit the appeal along with the file documents to the superior authority within 15 daysfrom the date of the receipt of the appeal.
- Complaint against the procedure of handling the request for information:
The applicant may, in compliance with legitimate reasons, lodge a complaint against the procedure of handling the request for information, in particular, if he or she has not been given the decision to refuse the application within 15 days from the date of the receipt of the application of the ICPF CAS, or he or she has not been given any information either at all, or only partially without issuing the decision to refuse the remaining part of the application. The complaint may be submitted in writing to the ICPF within 30 daysfrom the date of the receipt of the notification on processing the application or from the deadline for providing the information.
The superior authority decides about the complaint within 15 days from the date when it was submitted. Other applications, proposals and other requests are processed in accordance with the Law No. 500/2004 Coll., on Code of Administrative Procedures in compliance with internal regulations of ICPF CAS.
12. Form Templates:
13. Description of the procedure:
The procedure of the ICPF CAS of dealing with applications, proposals and other requests of citizens pursuant to the Law No. 106/1999 Coll., on Free Access to Information:
- The ICPF will evaluate the content of each submitted application and:
- if the application is incomprehensible, if it is not obvious what information is required from it, or it is formulated too broadly, it shall invite the applicant to clarify the request within 7 days from lodging the application. If the applicant fails to clarify the application within 30 days from its receipt – the ICPF CAS shall postpone the application.
- if the required information is not related to the competence of the ICPF CAS, it will postpone the application and inform the applicant about the reasoned facts within 7 days.
- it shall provide the required information within 15 days from the receipt of the submission at the latest or from the clarification of the application, in writing, by accessing the file, including the possibility to make a copy, or to use storage media.
- If the applicant is not provided information based on the oral request or if the applicant does not consider the provided oral information to be sufficient, it is necessary to lodge the application in writing.
- Conditions, under which the ICPF CAS is obliged or may refuse the requested information, limit the provision of the information or refer to the published information, are regulated by the Law No. 106/1999 Coll.
- The deadline for providing the information may be extended due to serious reasons (§ 14 Article 7 of the Law No. 106/1999 Coll.), but no more than by10 days.
Legislation related to the activities of the ICPF of the CAS:
- Law No. 341/2005 Coll., on Public Research Institutions,
- Law No..283/1992 Coll.., on the Academy of Sciences,
- Law No. 137/2006 Coll., on Public Procurement,
- Law No. 130/2002 Coll., on Support of Research and Development,
- Deed of Foundation.
Annual reports about the activities of the entity in the area of providing information for at least two previous calendar years: